Here's a helpful look at a serious issue; Free
Real Estate Leads. No matter how long you've been in real estate you can always use more leads, and the
best way to get them is to position yourself as an expert problem solver; a rainmaker who can make things happen.
Below are seven ideas to consider.
1. Publish a book, series of reports or articles. Despite the fact that the internet has made this an easy and simple thing to do most real estate professionals still overlook the simplicity of the idea. For example, if you already have a website you can use the same content to compile and distribute it as special reports. You can read more about prewritten real estate website content if you don't already have any.
2. Publish a newsletter. Publishing a newsletter is an excellent way to keep your name in front of prospects - buyers, sellers, renters and investors. Again, you can use existing information from your website if you have one, or you can find out more about prewritten real estate marketing reports right here and use them as newsletters for building long term relationships with your newsletter subscribers.
3. Write press releases. When used correctly you can get a lot of positive publicity from newsworthy press releases. If you're not a good writer, or just don't want to write them yourself, you can hire someone to do it for or use the prewritten real estate marketing reports mentioned above.
4. Create a website. Having your very own lead generating website is more attainable than ever. You can set up a user-friendly one within a few days. If you keep it timely, informative and add fresh content on a regular basis people will revisit it over and over. And if you don't know how to set one up there are plenty of web designers who will do it for a fee.
5. Join associations. This will enhance your visibility and credibility. But don't just be a member, be an active member. This will build your reputation among your peers and lead to useful introductions. Membership can help you keep current with issues that will help you build your business.
6. Teach workshops or seminars. If you have information that people want you can pass it on. If your presentation is well presented you will be seen as an authority on your subject; which in turn will attract more people and generate referrals.
7. You can also generate free real estate leads through networking. You can boost your reputation and influence by speaking to people needing your services and keeping your name in front of your prospects. Nothing is out of bounds, and you can network 24/7 at parties, school activities, work, church and other social and business gatherings.
So, now that you're armed with these 7 free real estate leads generation ideas you can get started with any or all of them today. When used correctly they can be a source for replenishing leads for years to come.