Post Card Marketing
A Post Card Marketing campaign can help you generate leads to convert to sales, inspire a loyal following of customers who’ll do repeated business with you and drive to traffic to your website and slash mailing costs in half.
It is one of the best ways to effectively market to the masses while maintaining an advertising budget. Plus, it’s pretty easy to do, offline and online.
In fact, post cards may be the most overlooked and underutilized moneymaking marketing tools in an internet driven society. Arguably, they are the easiest, fastest, and most reliable way to dramatically increase your sales and profits without spending obscene amounts of money.
The price of a first class postage stamp goes along way. That's why it makes sense to have a post card marketing campaign as part of your marketing strategy. You can use post cards to get prospects and convert them to on-going income streams for the life of your business.
To get the most out of your post card marketing campaign you should:
1) Concentrate on a specific item, product or niche market. Be sure that you communicate very clearly what it is you are promoting. And color is a must, unless you’re using black and white for flair and or to make a point.
2) Space is limited, so use it wisely. Do not get caught up in the false belief that you must utilize every inch of space on your post card in order for it to be effective. Short, simple and sweet works to your advantage when you’re talking about post card marketing. Also, use your post card messages to give life to a marketing slogan.
3) Give your customers reasons to contact you. Find out what their problems are and offer solutions to them. Then, give them as many ways to contact you as you have; email address, office phone number, home phone number, cell phone number and website address.
4) Use your post cards to address the concerns of your readers, and not to toot your own horn. They don’t care about how good you are at what you do. If you can’t help them resolve their specific needs all best are off and you should save your 37 cents. But on the other hand, if you have answers to their problems you just might fill a lot of orders, whatever your business is.
Additional Post Card Marketing Links To Read
Direct Mail Postcards
Effective Real Estate Postcard
Just Listed Postcard
Just Sold Real Estate Postcard
Let’s say you’re a real estate agent and want to promote a $500,000.00 listing that you know is an exceptional deal. And you believe that if you can show the home it will sell itself.
Advertising the home in your local newspaper is one good option, but a post card marketing campaign to homeowners in $200,000 – 300,000 neighborhoods might be a better one. If you mail homeowners you’re likely to generate prospects interested in seeing move up homes, listing their own homes so they can move up into more expensive ones, or both.
- So, if you’re a Realtor go to your city/county tax roll (you can actually do it online), look up the names and addresses of the homeowners and fire off a series of post cards. Don’t be surprised if you get a 1-3% response rate.
The more post cards you mail out the more successful your post card marketing campaign will be.
There are a number of ways to purchase direct mail post cards. You can
- Order them online from full service provider companies that will design, print and mail them for you
- Purchase software so that you can design and print your own
- Design your own and have someone print them for you
If you like the idea of maintaining full control over your post card marketing campaign then you should consider purchasing post card making software. Once you own the software you can generate high quality, professional looking post cards for the cost of the card stock and postage. Oh yeah, I almost forgot, you’ll have to provide your own ink cartridges, too!
On the other hand, if you like the idea of outsourcing the job completely then by all means use a full service provider who will do it all; design, produce and mail your direct mail post cards for you. All you'll need to do is pay th bill.
Whatever your marketing approach post cards you can increase sales while decreasing costs. With them you can reach more prospects in less time and gradually but surely increase sales.
In summation, a post card marketing campaign is a very powerful marketing strategy. It can generate leads to convert to sales, inspire a loyal following of customers committed to doing business with you and can even drive traffic to your website while reducing your advertising costs.
Start a marketing campaign today & take your business to new heights.
Home Page > Real Estate Postcards >> Post Card Marketing