Knowing How to Get Real Estate Listings may be the most challenging part of being a licensed real estate agent.
And you're probably doing some of the routine things to get them, including office floor & phone duty, cold calling FSBOs, canvassing neighborhoods, etc.
But if you want more success but need to know how to achieve it, you'll love the following ideas.
Below are 11 Surefire Ways of Getting Real Estate Listings. While all are effective individually, they create multiple lead streams when combined. Here are the ideas for you to take a look at.
1. Take Advantage of Agent Directories – place your name in agent directories whenever you can. Be sure to include a link to your website to benefit from the search engine benefits that could keep leads and listings coming your way for years.
How many directories have you registered your name and business? Ours is free, and you can add your name now.
2. Blog for Listings – do you know the shared feature that Top 100 Websites have in common? The answer is good content and lots of it! Content drives just about every real estate agent and marketer's livelihood. Content that is freshened periodically at a minimum, or daily posts for the most active marketers. They are also some of the most successful ones. You can read more about our blogging ideas here. >>>
3. Email Market Prospects 24/7/365 To Get Real Estate Listings – email campaigns can be excellent lead generators! Once you set up your first successful campaign, let it serve as a template for your second and subsequent ones. Your ability to get real estate listings will grow exponentially by the number of campaigns you run. Read about Three Email Marketing Campaigns You Can Start Today! >>>
4. Farm Expireds to Get Real Estate Listings – farming expireds can be one of the most impactful things you do to get real estate listings! And it almost doesn't matter whether you're marketing them via letters, flyers, postcards, or email. The most important thing is that you pursue them! It's easy to start, and you can learn more about our system here. >>>
5. Source Foreclosures, REOs & Abandoned Properties –profit-savvy agents know where the best real estate deals are. They position themselves to be involved in them, as listing/selling agents or for personal profit and gain. It's another niche market that most agents overlook, so the opportunity for success is big! Are you currently active in this lead stream? Congratulations if you are, but if you aren't, why not? It's profitable in every aspect. >>>
6. Flyer Marketing – circulating flyers is an effective lead generator for getting listings and buyers. You can email thousands of them for practically the cost of a good autoresponder ($20-30 per month) lightning fast. Consequently, there are only a few reasons not to do it at least once a week- unless you're terrified by the thought of successful campaigns. Start and grow your prospects with eight of our flyer ideas. >>>
7. Take Advantage of Both Free & Paid Leads – free leads are all around you. You can easily identify them as expireds, FSBOs, vacant property owners, move-up sellers, step-down sellers, referrals, and more. You can even pay for them if you want to. Once you start paying attention to the bounty of opportunities, you'll be amazed at just how plentiful they are. Herer are 18 affordable real estate lead ideas worth knowing about. >>>
8. Mail Real Estate Prospecting Letters – I love prospecting with real estate letters! I like that every letter sent can have an immediate, midterm, and long-term impact. You can get a response today, tomorrow, or even months from the day you sent them. It's passive, which I love about it, but also powerfully effective! Here's more about our letters. >>>
9. Give Away Home Selling Guides & Reports – you can build an impressive list of prospects by giving away home selling guides. Once they're in your lead capture system, you'll be able to convert them to leads and listings via your email marketing campaigns. Need reports? We have some ready-made for you! >>>
10. Real Estate Postcard Marketing – niche marketing to move up or step down homeowners is a huge opportunity to generate real estate listings. Want to know how big? I'll tell you by asking a question! How many agents do you know who target this massive market of prospects? That's how little the competition is! Flex your prowess with these postcard marketing ideas! >>>
11. Use Pre-written Real Estate Articles for Content Marketing - to inform and educate owners about the home buying and selling process. When you provide them with the information, your goodwill can help convert some of them to new listings. And while it might produce little results initially, content marketing via websites, blogs, newsletters, email marketing, and the like can create a steady, reliable source of listings over time. Is our content right for you? >>>
Knowing How To Get Real Estate Listings isn't hard, but how you've been trying to get them might be! So, how about a reboot, a "do-over," if you will?
You can take a moment, identify the ideas that resonate with you, and then execute them weekly. With them, you can do as good a job, if not better, securing free to low-cost listings for less than the cost of the more expensive paid-for leads.
Well, That's it for now. Here's to your Real Estate Marketing Success!
Blue House Image by Stuart Miles at FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Blog Image by renjith krishnan at FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Man with Arrows Image by renjith krishnan at FreeDigitalPhotos.net