Affordable Real Estate Leads Ideas aren't all that heard to find, especially if you know how to look for them. Below are 18 ideas that you probably already know about, but haven't implemented them yet. Let's take a look...
1. Farm Expired Listings – to this day the most effective strategy I’ve ever utilized by far was Farming Expireds. The wow factor about these is that they're a completely renewable source of leads. It’s targeted niche marketing at its best.
2. Mail Expired Listing Letters – here
are some effective letters ready to be used right now. Send them via regular
postal service or email them.
3. Mail FSBO Letters – look for FSBOs that aren’t being advertised in newspapers, or that are located in high traffic areas. You can also buy them.
4. Take Advantage of Free Real Estate Agent Directories - find free places to advertise your services
online, like in our Real Estate Agent Directory. There are more of them than
you might imagine.
5. Source Newspaper Real Estate Leads – source
online and print publications; including your local newspaper, Craigslist, etc.
for plenty of free leads.
6. Start a Postcard Marketing Campaign – direct-mail postcards are a perfect promotion tool!
Hard to miss, they deliver a quick, clean message that drives
response and help you grow your business.
7. Source Leads via Real Estate Flyers – even if you
don’t have listings of your own. Turnkey Flyers is the software we
recommend, but there are so many other options.
8. Email Marketing - the big appeal of email marketing is once you set up a campaign it can effectively run on autopilot for years - converting leads to prospects.
9. Use Sequential Auto-responders – drive leads and prospects to a
sequential autoresponder and let it do the work of converting them to paying
customers for you.
10. Make Use of Mailing Lists for affordable leads – you don’t have a business if you don’t have a
list of prospects to market your products and services to. Cultivate your own, or buy from a reputable
11. Refresh Your Website with Real Estate Website Content Articles - informative and content rich, pre-written content can help you inform your website visitors and convert them to via prospects.
12. Create and Give Away Special Buyer and Seller Marketing Reports – use these reports to create and give away at will.
13. Host Open House Events – you can do this with your own
listings, or listings of other agents in your office if you don’t have any of
your own. This is a great strategy for new agents.
14 Blog Weekly – upload pre-written articles and marketing to your
blog on a regular basis. Your SEO rankings will soar and so will your leads.
15. Buy Real Estate Leads – if you’re in a hurry and want leads fast you can always buy them. A few places that come to mind include Zillow, Truilia, SmartZip, Market Leader & Bold.
16. Create and Upload Videos – make and post videos to YouTube, Vimeo and other video sites. It’s as easy as using the phone that you have right now.
17. Become a Sponsor – of any organization, event or cause near and dear to your heart. Based on what you do it could result in free mobile advertising opportunities.
18. Social Network Marketing - engage and generate lots of leads simply by being the social animal you are. Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest - oh my!
Email Marketing Lists - The Right Company Makes All The Difference
How Real Estate Agents Can Use TikTok To Build Their Brand - and Increase Their Influence
Expired Listing Prospect - The Cat's Meow
Summarily, there are lots of interesting and engaging ways to generate Affordable Real Estate Leads. Sometimes, a little help jump-starting ideas is all it takes to put ideas into motion!
That's it for now. Here's to Your Real Estate Marketing Success!