Affordable Real Estate Leads are plentiful and can be fun to implement! Below are 18 strategies that you probably already
know about, but haven't embraced them yet.
Well, here’s some good news about them. It's never too late to start utilizing them - and today is as good as any to put them to work for you. However, all of them may not be a good fit for you, so it’s perfectly okay to cherry pick the ones that are the best fit for you. Let’s take a look at them.
1. Farm Expired Listings – the most effective lead generation strategy I’ve ever utilized by far was Farming Expireds. The many things to like about them includes the facts that they are plentiful, easy to find, renewable and 100% free to source. I think this makes them the Best Affordable Real Estate Leads an agent can get.
2. Take Advantage of Free Real Estate Agent Directories - find free online directories to advertise your services. The more you do the more backlinks you can get to your website... and the more backlinks you get the more traffic you can drive to it. More people beget more leads.
3. Source Newspaper Real Estate Leads – online and print publications are plentiful; including your local newspaper, Craigslist, etc. for plenty of Affordable Real Estate Leads.
4. Mail Expired Listing Letters – letters are a great way to farm expired listings. You can also source them via postcards, flyers and email marketing.
5. Mail FSBO Letters – look for FSBOs that aren’t being advertised in newspapers, or that are located in high traffic areas. You can also buy them. Ones that convert to new listings exceptionally well are not found in newspaper ads, but in neighborhoods tucked away in neighborhoods off the beaten path with faded and/or almost hidden signs. Find those and you'll likely have yourself a winner every time.
6. Start a Postcard Marketing Campaign – direct-mail postcards are a perfect promotion tool! Hard to miss, they deliver a quick, clean message that drives response and help you grow your business.
7. Source Leads via Real Estate Flyers – even if you don’t have listings of your own. Turnkey Flyers is the software we recommend, but there are plenty of other options.
8. Email Marketing - the big appeal of email marketing is once you set up a campaign it can effectively run on autopilot for years.
9. Use Sequential Auto-responders – automate your email marketing campaigns. Drive leads and prospects to a sequential autoresponder and let them work for you 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
10. Make Use of Mailing Lists to Generate Affordable Real Estate Leads – you don’t have a business if you don’t have prospects. Cultivate your own, or buy from a reputable list dealer. There re advantages and disadvantages to both sides; but the most relevant one to this article is that you can do it free when you cultivate your own or buy them. Still, either way can be appealing and affordable.
11. Periodically Refresh Your Website with Real Estate Website Content Articles - informative and content rich, pre-written content can help you inform your website visitors and convert them to viable prospects.
12. Create and Give Away Special Buyer and Seller Marketing Reports – it might sound counter-intuitive, but the more free things you give away the more leads, listings and sales you'll close.
13. Host Open House Events – you can do this with your own
listings, or listings of other agents in your office if you don’t have any of
your own. This is a great strategy for new agents.
14 Blog Weekly – upload pre-written articles and marketing to your
blog on a regular basis. Your SEO rankings will soar and so will your leads.
15. Buy Real Estate Leads – if you’re in a hurry and want leads fast you can always buy them. A few places that come to mind include Zillow, Truilia, SmartZip, Market Leader & Bold.
16. Create and Upload Videos – make and post videos to YouTube, Vimeo and other video sites. It’s as easy as using the phone that you have right now.
17. Become a Sponsor – of any organization, event or cause near and dear to your heart. Based on what you do it could result in free mobile advertising opportunities.
18. Social Network Marketing - engage and generate lots of leads simply by being the social animal you are. Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest - oh my!
Email Marketing Lists - The Right Company Makes All The Difference
How Real Estate Agents Can Use TikTok To Build Their Brand - and Increase Their Influence
Expired Listing Prospect - The Cat's Meow
Summarily, these Real Estate Lead Generation Ideas illustrate Affordable ways to build a brand and grow your business at the same time. Sometimes, a little reminder about them is all it takes to put them into motion!
Hope you enjoyed the article and here's to Your Real Estate Marketing Success!
Image of smiling people courtesy of nenetus at FreeDigitalPhotos.net