You may have heard it before and it's true! You can increase your income by mailing Real Estate Letters, but understanding how to do it effectively is key to your success!
And while generating a steady stream of warm, renewable leads eager to do business with you is challenging, it can be done! And it
goes without saying - the more contacts you have with your prospects the
more likely you are to become their preferred agent of choice.
If you're a new agent wanting to get off to a fast start mailing Real Estate Letters make for a great beginning, as you can contact a lot of "potential" buyers and sellers in a relatively short period of time.
On the other hand, if you've been licensed for a while, but don't have the volume of business that you want, letter writing campaigns can turbocharge your marketing efforts with loads of contacts in a short period of time, over and over again; and with information that your clients and prospects want, need and get excited when they receive it!
1) After you purchase the letters create a folder on your computer to upload them to...or, if you have a contact manager load them into it. Then spend a few minutes personalizing the letters and reports with your information; name, email address, office and cell phone numbers, website url, etc.
2) Next, read them...all of them; because in order to get the most out of these letters you need to be knowledgeable about them. And while you're at it review the index of 1-50 letters and real estate article reports by name, too. These two things will make the next step easier.
3) Now, sort the letters and article reports into various campaigns in the order in which you'd like to mail them. For example, you might want to create a Seven Letter Campaign targeting Buyers. These Power Real Estate Letters have more than 14 letters specific to Buyers and any number of others that speak to buyer and seller interests. The point is you'll have plenty of letters to choose from.
4) Finally, create sub-folders for the various campaigns you created and organize the letters according to the order that you want to mail them. You should create multiple campaigns for Buyers, Sellers, FSBOs, Investors to get the best results.
Following are titles of 10 of 50 Sample Power Real Estate Letters and Matching Real Estate Article Reports In This Fifty Letter Set
1. Buying a Home Online
2. Buying a home from the U.S. Government
3. Real Estate Appraisals
4. A Few Things to Avoid When Buying a Home
5. A Few Tips for the First Time Home Buyer
6. Open Houses - How to Make the Most of the Visit
7. Home Warranties - What are They and Do You...
8. Ways to Make the Most of your House Hunting Trip
9. How to Find All the Details about the Neighborhood Before..
10. Mistakes People Make When Buying a Home
These Letters and Matching Real Estate Article Reports can be used as:
Real Estate Prospecting Letters
Drip Email Campaigns
Web Site Content
Flyer Articles ... and more
Because each letter and article report are content rich and perfect for building relationships with readers - which is exactly what you want to accomplish with your direct mail campaigns.
You can, but why? It would take a longggggg time to Write Fifty Letters plus 50 Matching Real Estate Article Reports; probably more than you can devote to it. Arguably, your time would be better spent devoted to things that will generate money to pay bills; like networking, advertising listings, showing properties, prospecting buyers and sellers, holding open houses, sitting floor duty, canvassing neighborhoods, touring new listings, cold calling, etc.
So, who has time to write letters? I did! I also hired some super talented writers to write and rewrite some articles, too... and including some of these.
So, there you have it. Our 50 Power Real Estate Letters with Matching Reports are content rich and they generate and convert leads to paying customers.
f you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason we'll Immediately Refund 100% of Your Money with No Questions Asked.
These Power Real Estate Letters are Microsoft Word Documents and are Delivered Immediately via Email Download. WinZip is required to open them. You'll get a link to download a FREE Copy if you need it.