Using Real Estate Letters Can Increase Your Income Knowing
how to develop warm prospects is key to every Realtors' success, and it
goes without saying the more more contacts you have with prospects the
more likely you are to become their agent of choice.
If you're a new agent a Real Estate Letter Mailing Campaign can help you get off to a good start. You'll end up contacting a lot of "potential" buyers and sellers in a relatively short period of time.
And if you've been licensed for a while, but don't have the volume of business that you want, letter writing campaigns can turbocharge your marketing efforts with loads of contacts in a short period of time, over and over again; and with information that your clients and prospects want!
The bottom line is yo can deliver valuable,
content rich, relationship building information with good letters.
Because each letter and article report is content rich and perfect for building relationships with readers - which is exactly what you want your direct mail campaigns to do.
You can, but why. It would take a longggggg time to Write Fifty Letters plus 50 Matching Real Estate Article Reports; probably more than you can devote to it. Arguably, your time would be better spent devoted to things that will generate money to pay bills; like networking, advertising listings, showing properties, prospecting buyers and sellers, holding open houses, sitting floor duty, canvassing neighborhoods, touring new listings, cold calling, etc.
So, who has time to write letters? I did! I also hired some super talented writers to convert real estate website content articles that I own into these and other letters.
Here's How To Use The Letters & Real Estate Article Reports
1) After you purchase the letters create a folder on your computer to upload them to...or, if you have a a contact manager load them into it. Then spend a few minutes personalizing them with your information; name, contact information, the name of the agency you work for, etc.
2) Next, read them...all of them; because in order to get the most out of these letters you need to be knowledgeable about them. And while you're at it review the index of 1-50 letters and real estate article reports by name, too. These two things will make the next step easier.
3) Now, sort the letters and article reports into various campaigns in the order in which you'd like to mail them. For example, you might want to create a Seven Letter Campaign targeting Buyers. These Power Real Estate Letters have more than 14 letters specific to Buyers and any number of others that speak to buyer and seller interests. The point is you'll have plenty of letters to choose from.
4) Finally, create sub-folders for the various campaigns you created and organize the letters according to the order that you want to mail them. You should create multiple campaigns for Buyers, Sellers, FSBOs, Investors to get the best results.
Following are 10 of 50 Sample Power Real Estate Letters and Matching Real Estate Article Reports In This Fifty Letter Set
1. Buying a Home Online
2. Buying a home from the U.S. Government
3. Real Estate Appraisals
4. A Few Things to Avoid When Buying a Home
5. A Few Tips for the First Time Home Buyer
6. Open Houses - How to Make the Most of the Visit
7. Home Warranties - What are They and Do You...
8. Ways to Make the Most of your House Hunting Trip
9. How to Find All the Details about the Neighborhood Before..
10. Mistakes People Make When Buying a Home
Ways To Use This Letter Set
These Letters and Matching Real Estate Article Reports Can Be Used As:
Real Estate Prospecting Letters
Drip Email Campaigns
Web Site Content
Flyer Articles ... and more
So, there you have it. These letters and marketing reports are value rich information that can generate and convert leads to paying customers. Get them while they're still available!
f you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason we'll Immediately Refund 100% of Your Money with No Questions Asked.
These Power Real Estate Letters are Microsoft Word Documents and are Delivered Immediately via Email Download. WinZip is required to open them. You'll get a link to download a FREE Copy if you need it.