Real Estate Leads Via Lockboxes
Here's a fresh perspective on generating Real Estate Leads Via Lockboxes.
Many agents overlook it as an effective Real Estate Marketing Strategy
because the benefits aren't readily apparent, but when you look deeper here's what you can discover:
And, in the usual course of things you would do the following if you were the listing agent of the properties shown...
- Lockboxes helps to safeguard a homeowners safety and security, as only licensed agents and their attendant clients have access to the properties. Additionally, the identities and contact information of the agents are readily available for review if needed.
- Agents and potential buyers have easier and almost unimpeded access to properties on lockboxes. They can show them almost at will, subject to reasonable expectations of course, like calling in advance, avoiding the showing of homes around dinner time, etc.
- Properties on lockboxes can be shown even when the homeowners are away on vacation, visiting in another city, or have moved out of the home already. Because of the lockbox, the seller's presence becomes voluntary and not a requirement when selling homes.
- Follow up with every agent who showed your listings to find out what they thought about the property
- Follow up with agents to find out what their client buyer prospects thought of the homes
- Follow up to see if there's anything that you or the home owner can do to incentivize the buyer to submit an offer
You would do those things, right? Of course you would...and the more feedback you receive the better you'll be able to refine your marketing strategy to get the properties sold. For example, if feedback is consistent about a particular property being in poor condition and the price is out of line because of it you'll then have leverage to discuss the same with the owners and either improve the condition of the property and/or adjust the price. Here's How To Generate More Real Estate Leads via Lockboxes
When you follow up with each and every agent who shows your listings on lockboxes you'll be creating a new stream of Real Estate Buyer Leads.
You'll leverage each and every one of your listings to increase your earning potential.
Specifically, you'll be able to pitch other listings in your inventory to agents who show your listings, their buyers that they showed your listings to, and for other buyers that they may be working with to consider.
If you did this for say 5 listings and each listing was shown 1 time by 3 different agents it would equate to 15 agent showings plus indirect contact with their 3 buyer prospects. That's 18 contacts with actively selling agents and prospective buyers.
How well do you follow up on your showings now? Do you make it a point to send notices of new listings to agents who show your properties? Do you market current listings to agents who have shown your listings in the past?
The more you follow up with showing agents the more viable your relationship with them will become. Start thinking of them as part of your extended team; you as the listing agent and them as selling agents.
So, if you think of generating Real Estate Leads via Lockboxes
as ho hum boring you might just be nodding your way through the loss of untold real estate buyer leads and sales commissions!
Exit Real Estate Leads via Lockboxes and visit Real Estate Leads Main Page