Real Estate Marketing Ideas; Simple & Low Key, but Effective
Good real estate marketing ideas can be a lot simpler than most Realtors make it out to be.
However, effective real estate marketing does not have to be expensive, complicated, or sophisticated. Sometimes, plain, simple, direct and to the point makes lasting impressions that result in increased business opportunities and more income.
Below are some simple and affordable marketing ideas that you're not using.
1. Bumper stickers. Are you advertising yourself via bumper stickers, yet? If not you're missing out on a simple, cost effective marketing strategy.
So, here’s the deal. It's very simple. Have some bumper stickers printed with your web site address and other business information on it.
Ask your church, sorority, fraternity and/or other groups you belong to to support you by placing them on their cars. Many will be happy to help out, especially since it won't cost them anything to be supportive.
Also, make enough for family, friends and clients who are happy with your services and willing to share how great they think you are.
2. Tee - Shirts & Jackets. Real estate marketing via T - shirts and jackets is not a new or novel idea, but how many Realtors do you see advertising via this medium. Did you say "none?" That's what I thought.
So, have some t-shirts and jackets made with your web site address and other business information on them. You, your family and friends can wear them almost anywhere. Market your business year round for a one time cost. When it's too cold for t-shirts wear the jacket.
3. Baseball Caps are another great way to advertise that you're in the real estate business. Have some baseball caps made with your web site address and other real estate business information on them. Heck, you might as well spend a few more bucks and outfit your child's baseball team with them. It makes for great publicity and is also a nice thing to do for kids!
Ask the parents for "quid pro quo" by asking them to place your bumper stickers on their cars.
4. Envelopes, Stationary & Business Cards. These are the mainstay of any real estate marketing campaign, and a must for your marketing campaigns. Make sure your web site address and other business information is printed on all of your stationary, envelopes and business cards. Leave a few wherever you go. Give them out like candy, as they are doing nobody any good in your pockets.
Here are a few more real estate marketing ideas.
5. Magnetic Signs. Automobile signs are the "meat and potatoes" of real estate marketing of most serious agents. If you don't already have some get some. No,not the generic ones that your Broker has laying around, but signs with your name, web site address and other business information on them.
Place them on your car doors or roof. Take them off and reattach them in different spots from time to time to avoid fading your paint job.
6. Real Estate Flyers. Print flyers with your web site address and other business information on them. Keep some with you at all times and hang on bulletin boards or simply lying around to be picked up. Flyers, mailers, post cards and the like are great, inexpensive real estate marketing ideas that reach a lot of people fast.
Print out a few hundred at a time and pay your kids to place them on car windshields in grocery store and shopping center parking lots on Saturday mornings.
7. Real Estate Articles. Another real estate marketing idea is to write articles. Writing articles is a great way to demonstrate your expertise as a real estate professional while plugging your real estate business. It's also an inexpensive way to increase your website ranking.
These real estate marketing ideas, anchored by a good real estate marketing listing system, can help supercharge your business and help you achieve the success you deserve.
Finally, there's my favorite real estate marketing idea...farming expired listings. If you're just getting started, new to a community or simply looking for a new way to increase your business you should aggressively pursue them.
Expired Listings are plentiful and always easy to find. All you have to do is look at your daily MLS updates.
If you make them a staple of your real estate marketing efforts by pursuing them consistently you should be able develop a steady stream of prospects and a solid income within 3 - 6 months, depending on your local market conditions.
Still, getting real estate listings is easier said than done. However, a good listing system can help set you apart from other Realtors in a relatively short period of time. If you don't have one you can find one at http://www.farmingexpiredlistings.com
Here are some more real estate marketing resources
real estate marketing tools
real estate marketing mailers
real estate marketing technique
Finally, you can discover even more Real Estate Marketing Ideas at Real Estate Leads right here.
Thanks for dropping in and be sure to visit the Real Estate Marketing Talk Home Pagefor more real state marketing tips, tools and strategies before you go.