Sample Power Real Estate Letter
Here's a prewritten Sample
Power Real Estate Letter. 49 more of them can be found at my real estate letters page.
Ms. Jane Smith
1918 South Lake Road
Your town, PA 11111
Agents vs Seller Agents; Should they be two different people?
Dear Ms. Smith,
You want to either sell or buy a new home, but you are
unsure of what Realtor to go with in the process. Understanding the role of a Realtor and how they relate to you if you’re a seller or buyer is extremely
Depending on what state you live in Realtors may be
committed to act only as the seller or buyer agent. Many times however a Realtor
may take on a dual role of representing both the seller and buyer, or known as a
In other words they have a duty to sell the home for the
best possible price for the seller, and at the same time are committed to get
the best asking price for a buyer. The legalities of the fact for Realtors is that in most
states they are required to share the knowledge of which party they work for.
Most of the time Realtors work for the individuals that are selling homes. If
you are unclear make sure to ask, so to ease any nervous jitters on your part.
Over all the experience of either buying or selling a
home should be one that is pleasant for both the seller and buyer. Selling and
buying is a serious decision that can affect your financial and emotional well
being for years to come – consequences of how informed you are will be long
lasting, many years after you have walked away from the bargaining table.
Call me for a no obligation consultation regarding your
real estate needs, or email me at (your email address or autoresponder) for this
and more home buying and selling tips.
lanard perry at xxxx.com
The letter above is one of 50 prewritten real estate marketing letters that comes with
50 corresponding matching real estate marketing reports. Like it? Then this package is for you! Click here and go to its main page...
The report below is not the exact match of the letter above (I decided to adda different one to show the diversity of the letters and reports), and although they're not an exact matching pair, they serve as a sample of what this package of letters offer in terms of quality, convenience and price. If you can
find a better combination anywhere else you should jump all over it.
Below is the referenced Sample Real Estate Marketing that you can use when people respond to the
initial letter that you mail to them, like the one
Ten Ways To Sell Your Home For More Money
There are many things a home owner can do to increase the value of their home. This can be done on the interior or the exterior of the home, from do-it-yourself for the smaller projects to hiring a contractor for the larger jobs.
You can give your home a face lift a little at a time. Most home owners don't have the finances for a complete over haul done all at once. To most people, their home is their largest investment and they would like to keep it in prime condition. Although the price of your home is mostly determined by the current market conditions, there are several things you can do to maximize your homes value.
1. Decorative moldings can be used throughout the home for interior to exterior, to trim doors, floors, walls, windows, fire places and ceilings. These moldings can be found at practically all home improvement stores and are fairly easy to install to enhance the look of any room.
2. Kitchens tend to be the greatest investment that many potential buyers look at the most. Replacing cabinets and counter tops, can be done gradually at your own discretion or you may choose a more creative way to improve the old ones by painting the cabinets and replacing the knobs or handles.
3. Vinyl windows are a great way to increase the value of any house. These windows function better than the old wooden windows by opening for easy cleaning and they conserve more energy in the months when heat or central air will be used the most. They do not require painting and they can really make a house look beautiful.
4. Adding a new roof can make a very strong impression. The roof is the first thing people see and this can play a strong role in how much your house will sell for. A new sturdy roof provides protection from leaks that make ugly stains on the ceilings in your house that can lead to more damage.
5. Installing vinyl siding, if you don't already have it, this can add up to $10,000 to the value of your house. If you have fairly decent vinyl siding already, you can hire a power washing company to clean the siding and give your house a fresh new look.
6. Painting the interior or exterior of a house can transform a house completely with a few coats of paint. You can be as colorful and creative as you like and you can take your time doing so, one room at a time.
7. Flooring absolutely makes the difference in any room. Whether you use linoleum, tiles, wood or carpet, a new floor can make all the difference.
8. Adding new appliances such as a refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, washer and dryer can greatly improve the value of your home. Along with adding a new water heater, furnace and central air unit.
9. Exterior landscaping can enhance a homes value by keeping a well maintained yard to adding strategically placed flowers and shrubs. You can also plant an attractive garden or install a small fish pond. Deciding to install or replace a fence along your property line will also be a great attraction to potential buyers, especially the ones who have children.
10. Adding a new deck is a great asset to the exterior look of your home. These can be made from a variety of wood and sealed to preserve the natural appearance. A new deck will provide the outside recreational area to grill out, while relaxing in a comfortable patio set and enjoying the great outdoors and fresh air.
Adding value to your home can be as simple and as affordable as you want it to be. Most improvements can be accomplished a little at a time, all depending on your time and budget. Smaller improvements can be made by simply adding potted plants along the stairs up to your freshly painted front door or by adding a small table or work of art in your foyer.
A visit to the home improvement store or looking through magazines can spark creativity when remodeling your home. Even if you have no idea where to start, one spark can lead to another and another, until before you know it, you have created a beautiful home that you may never want to leave.
The Letter and Report above are examples of how all 50 Power Letters that come with this package look, plus Bonus corresponding Real Estate Marketing Reports. They're content rich, extremely versatile and all 100 of them (50 Letters and 50 Reports)are Ready For Immediate Use!
Top Three Recommendations for Real Estate Marketing Letters
Real Estate Marketing Letters Power
Super combo of Expired Listing Letters,
Letters and 50 Companion Marketing Reports
Limited Time Offer! Click here to read more.
Get 50 Power Letters and 50
Real Estate Marketing Reports.
here to learn more...
Expired Listing Letters!
I jumpstarted my
career with theses letters and
averaged 2 plus listings a week with
them. But they're not just
expired letters. They also include
fsbos, vacant properties, absentee
homeowners, etc. Click
here to learn more...
Exit Sample Power Real Estate Letter and Visit Main Page For Real Estate Letters