Real Estate Marketing Tip #5; Start A Real Estate Newsletter
by Lanard Perry
Real Estate Newsletters
This is something like the 5th of what I hope to be at least 100 FREE Real Estate Marketing Tips for your Real Estate Marketing Success. It's about Real Estate Newsletters.
If you've researched Real Estate Newsletters you know that there are companies that offer pre-printed ones for a fee, paper and electronic versions.
One that came across my radar while I was preparing to write this article offers a free guide that explains in great detail some of the many reasons you should be marketing your services via Real Estate Newsletters.. I's full of useful information!
You can get it by copying and pasting the link below into your browser.
If you have money to spare, subscribing to a service like the one mentioned above is a great way to go. You'll get professionally designed newsletters with lots of eye appeal...totally stress free!
However, I'm a low budget kind of guy and like keeping things simple and cheap. I use real estate web site content to create my newsletters.
Click here to learn more about it.
I've got to admit that my newsletters aren't as visually appealing as ones designed by professionals; still, I consider them to be successful.
For example, my target audience is real estate agents, investors, buyers, sellers, mortgage brokers and bankers and I have somewhere between 2500 and 3000 subscribers. I could tell you the exact number, but it's not important enough to break my writing flow to look it up.
Of course if you're an agent you may never have that many subscribers; but signing up a couple of hundred of them, buyers and sellers is very doable!
Interested? Give me a call to discuss it.
But let's get back on point. Here are some things you should do to get the most out of your nesletters.
1. Collect links to sites offering interesting and useful information and include them in your newsletters.
2. Write like you talk if you don't think you're a good writer. Make it a point to have fun and be yourself and forget about trying to be perfect. It will take a lot of pressure off of you.
3. Hire ghost writers when you get frozen brain and can't think of one darn good thing to say.
4. Use an auto responder service to automatically deliver your newsletters and sign up subscribers.
5. Market your newsletter by distributing flyers, placing sign up forms on your web site pages, and offering giveaways to encourage people to sign up.
Summarily, having a Real Estate Newsletter is one of the top tools for generating leads and turning them into prospects...and in the end some of those prospects will become buyers and sellers.
That's it for now. Talk to ya the next time.
To Your Real Estate Marketing Success!
*Please feel free to call anytime about anything!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Real Estate Marketing Tips.