Be Safe! Practice Social Distancing...
Real Estate Marketing Tips for New Listing Agents: Real Estate Marketing Tip #15
(Johns Creek, Georgia)
It's important for agents to make sure their listings have "curb appeal" and are ready to show potential buyers. Sometimes you need to "push" the sellers a little to help make this happen. Here are a few tips that might help you sell the house more quickly.
1. Make sure the lawn is manicured. If the house is empty, you might have to hire someone to cut the grass a few times.
2. If the house is still occupied, make sure each room has as much clutter removed as possible. Rooms will look bigger and the potential buyers will be able to imagine their own things in the rooms.
3. When holding an open house, make sure you bake some cookies and/or light some scented candles that smell like something is baking in the kitchen.
4. Odors from pets or cigarette smoke can be a challenge to remove. So you can place some of the “plug-in” fresheners around the house, but don’t go too overboard or pick strong scents. Some of the fresheners just have the odor neutralizers which work well for getting rid of the undesirable odors.
5. And finally, don’t be afraid to add a little color to the house, inside and out if it needs a little “pop”. Fresh flowers around the mailbox or a plant or flower arrangement in the kitchen or den might be a nice touch.
Click here to read or post comments
Return to Real Estate Marketing Tips.