Real Estate Newsletter Articles
Low Cost - High Quality
Informative Real Estate Newsletter Articles are the centerpiece of successful newsletters. When the information is useful, it can help grow your subscriber list with engaged readers who look forward to receiving future publications. On the other hand, when the information is wide of the mark, readers will disappear like snow in a desert.
So, it makes sense that your real estate newsletter articles, content, and topics resonate with readers! For example, two big subjects of interest to real estate prospects are credit and mortgage information; both directly impact a person’s ability to secure a mortgage loan through either a direct purchase or refinance.
Real Estate Newsletter Content Ideas
Here at Real Estate Marketing talk, we offer high-value prewritten and plr real estate marketing content that is competitively priced, content-rich, and ready to be used "as is" - with little time required to edit them.
With them, you can provide highly sought information that informs, engages, and converts leads to paying customers, including listings and sales.
Alternatively, you can hire someone to write articles for you, but at a going rate of $5 - $100 per article, they can be prohibitively expensive. Or, you can find other sites that sell real estate plr articles.
But Caveat Emptor - Let the Buyer Be Aware! All content is not created equal. Consequently, you must do due diligence to ensure that the content you pass on to your clients meets or exceeds your expectations.
Real Estate Newsletter Topics
Below are 50 PLR Mortgage Loan Articles Ready Made for Use as Real Estate Newsletter Articles. A quick read of the titles is highly suggestive of the topics.
- Payday Loans REALLY Make You Pay in the End - Several places offer payday loans for those that may be short on cash before their paycheck comes in.
These are sometimes…
- APR, FICO, HELOC – The FAQs on these Little
Initials and More - For credit cards, there are a couple of different types of
APRs. The first is for purchases. These APRs should generally be lower than…
- Study your Options on Student Loans - Per The Educational Data Initiative, the average cost of in-state tuition is $9,377; out-of-state tuition averages $27,091.
- Government Grown Loans – The Lowdown on FHA and
- Are Balloon Payments Full of Hot Air?
- Mortgages Can Be Taxing – What You Should Know
About Closing Costs and Fees
- Don’t Come in Second when Shopping for
Reasonable Second Mortgage Terms
- Kids in College Can Be a PLUS – Parents, Know Your
Education Funding Options
- This Option may not cost you an ARM – Consider
your Options with Adjustable Rate Mortgages
- Score High and Keep Interest Low – The Ins and
Outs of Credit Scoring
- A Risky Proposition – How You Score Matters
- 5 Facts about Credit Scoring
- Glutton for Punishment? Co-sign a Loan
- Negotiating Mortgage Points before Signing
- Crossing a Bridge Loan When You Come to It
- Shop ‘til the Rates Drop – Looking for a Great
Mortgage Interest Rate
- FYI on PMI – Important Information on Private
- Upside Down – Avoid Owing More on Your Car Loan
Than What It’s Worth
- The Pros and Cons of Debt Consolidation
- The Payoff of Student Loan Consolidation
- 4 Tips to Avoid the Pitfalls of Loaning to Your
- Shop for a Card with Low Rates Rather Than Apply
for a Loan
- In a Fix: Unsurprising Mortgage Payments You Can
- Go for Broker: A Mortgage Broker Can Pay Off for
- How do you Rate? 5 Items you’ll find on Your
- FICO: Your Personal Financial Score Card - The 5
- How To Lend a Helping Hand To Family, But Not
Get Taken Advantage Of
- Closing the Deal: Plowing through the Mortgage
Paperwork - 8 Things the Mortgage Lenders Want to Know
- 6 Tips for the First Time Home-Buyer: What to
Know Before You Sign
- On the Road Again: Advice About Loans for RVs
and Other Recreational Vehicles
- 6 Common Mortgage Scams
- Owning vs. Renting – The Big Debate
- Don’t Lose Your Shirt or Your Home – Keep an Eye
Out for Crooked Mortgage Companies
- Lying About Loans – Legality of Using Loan Money
for Something Other Than Its Stated Purpose
- The Lowdown on Loan Options – 3 Options to
- The ABCs of Amortization
- Take Note of The Fine Print on Your Mortgage
- House Rich and Cash Poor – Buying a Home That
You Can Afford
- The Mystery of Mortgages
- 5 Scams – Countdown of The Most Extreme
- Ramifications of Refinancing
- Choosing the Right Loan for You - One Size Does
Not Fit All
- Pay It Off: The Advantages of Paying Your
Mortgage Off Early
- 6 Steps to Pre-Qualification
- Asking the Right Questions Before Signing a Loan
- It’s Not Personal –What to Do When You Are
Turned Down for a Loan
- Pre-Approved for a Loan? Don’t Get Your Hopes Up
- When Disaster Strikes – Find Out Your Options
BEFORE Something Happens
- Speak the Same Language – Learn the Lingo of
- More House Than You Need? Shop Around Before
Get them here for a Limited Time Offer of $9.00
Get them here for a Limited Time Offer of $9.00
More Articles You Can Use in Newsletters
The addition of high-value real estate newsletter content articles to your marketing plan can
- significantly increase your span of influence
- build your prospect list and
- grow your customer base.
Our content is good and priced affordably - and we stand behind it with satisfaction or money-back guarantee. Plus, they're delivered immediately delivery via an email download link. Whether you use them “as is” or tweak them (titles and content), they'll shine as real estate newsletter articles, blog posts, website content, and more.
Thanks for dropping in, and we hope you find the content we offer here on Real Estate Marketing Talk to be a difference maker in your marketing success.
Home Page > Real Estate Website Content >> Real Estate Newsletter Articles
Tags: Real Estate Articles Real Estate Marketing Reports