Real Estate Flyer Boxes come in all colors, shapes and sizes. Most will keep your flyers and brochures dry, despite bad weather
conditions and even let you know when they're empty. Flyer Boxes are thought of as 24/7 Sales Agents that work unrelentingly around the clock, promoting your listings and services.
They are also known as brochure holders, brochure boxes, solar brochure boxes, plastic brochure holders and counter top brochure holders, etc.
But whatever you call them Flyer Boxes are perfect for anybody selling real estate; including real estate agents, buyers, sellers and investors.
Typically, flyer boxes are lightweight and inexpensive, and can be mounted on many kinds of surfaces. Some even come with stakes for rapid mounting and use. But no matter how they mount they are near perfect tools for sharing information about properties for rent, sale or lease.
Flyer boxes are now a common addition to "For Sale" signs all over
the country. Real estate agents were quick to realize the tremendous value
of a means for distributing information to "drive by" home shoppers.
Below, for your consideration, are four companies that sell them.
1. SMS Products & Displays, Inc. is a leading manufacturer and Distributor of Brochure Boxes, Vinyl Yard Posts, Sneeze guards and Brochure Holders. SMS, INC. has been servicing large corporations and Real Estate agents with quality Products and various other custom displays since 1995.
It boasts having the “largest inventory of Brochure Boxes, Brochure Holders, Steel Yard Posts, Vinyl and acrylic display products in our industry including, flyer boxes, brochure dispensers, literature holders, sign riders, real estate hardware, real estate signs and more. If you’re looking for this or any related equipment, they’re likely to have it!
2. REMS Info, Inc. sells a variety of real estate supplies since 1990, including brochure boxes, agent name riders, banner displays, business card holders, stamps, stickers, yard sign posts, etc. Per information on their website, they are the largest distributor of SUPRA Lockboxes and sell more Outdoor Brochure Boxes than any other distributor in the USA.
3. Real Estate Super Center also sells real estate flyer boxes, plus thousands of other real estate marketing products; like real estate signs, banners, lock boxes, calculators, brochure boxes, books, tapes, stickers and magnets, etc.
4. Sanzo Specialties sells brochure and information boxes, too; which are also terms for real estate flyer boxes. In business since 1948 they offer top quality, but economically priced products, including infotubes and ez mount boxes with mounting stakes.
5. BuildaSign.com is another company that sells flyer/brochure holder info boxes. Comparatively speaking though, its offerings are significantly less than that of the other businesses noted above. Still, it's worth knowing about them, as you never know when and where you'll get the best price on these items.
Summarily, Flyer Boxes are great tools that will help you market your listings around the clock, 24/7. Place them in front of your listings and interested people passing by can get the information they want without having to call you.
And that's the idea, right? The more available the information the greater your chances of selling your listings.
Are you looking for some good real estate flyer templates? If so, I can recommend several of them. With them you can create professional flyers by customizing easy to use Templates.
Starting with a wide selection of beautiful and eye-catching templates, you can design, create and be ready to distribute eye popping flyers in 15 minutes or so. Some offer a one-time low price and a 100% satisfaction guarantee, so there’s zero risk in trying them.